What is YIPPEE playscheme?
- A unique and continually developing play provision for children and young people with complex needs or a disability aged 5 to 12 years old.
- A play provision with exceptional staff to child ratios.
- Respite for parents/carers/siblings.
- An extensive and varied play programme that includes: sports, arts & crafts, sensory area, cooking, music, visits from outside agencies, drama, parachute games, trips out, free play and bouncy castle.
Book here for the next upcoming holiday playscheme.
Why choose YIPPEE playscheme?
- To help, support integration and promote fair play for all abilities.
- To break down stereotypes and outdated attitudes.
- To develop the value system of the whole community.
- To have FUN!!
Reigate and Redhill YMCA.
CRB checked experienced, professional playworkers (male and female), who have accredited qualifications and a proven record of delivering a child centred approach to childcare. Chosen because of their unique ability to encourage and enthuse children of all ages particularly those with complex needs or a disability.
|10.00am||Chlidren arrive - Registration|
|11.45am||Snack time - Free play|
|12.45am||Lunch - Registration|
|2.30pm||Snack time - Free play|
|4.00pm||Children are collected|