Donate your unwanted quality bikes to our new Live SMART project. Here.
Big Bike Bonanza, 19 January
Explore Cycling in 2014.
From the novice to the accomplished cyclist, this fun event brings you all things bike helping you and your family gear up for 2014!
PLUS do something new and set yourself a YMCA Fundraising Challenge!
Whether you have clocked many miles on your bike or haven’t sat on your saddle since you first rode, this bike-fest will inspire people of all abilities to get cycling this year.
GET ON YOUR BIKE
With our team of experts, our Big Bike Bonanza will get you confident and excited about cycling this year. You can:
- Buy from our range of restored second-hand bikes
- Have your bike checked over with our free Dr Bike service
- Receive a free journey plan to help you travel from A to B
- Discover Surrey’s family-friendly routes
- Donate those unwanted, quality bikes to our Donation Station
- Meet with our team of professionals on hand to offer advice: from changing gears to mending tyres, there’s no question too small.
SET YOURSELF A CHALLENGE
Achieve something new in 2014. YMCA Fundraising Challenges are a fantastic way to get FIT, have FUN, make FRIENDS and CHANGE lives.
- Discover a range of cycle challenges and other inspirational events open to everyone in 2014. FREE training for all challengers.
- Come along on the day to the first of our free training cycle rides: 9am for experienced riders and 11am for beginners.
- Find out more on training rides and all our challenges such as marathons, treks and skydives at www.ymcachallenges.org.uk or chat to the Challenge Team on the day.
STAY FIT AND HEALTHY
- Kick start your fitness with a FREE gym session on the day
- Get pedalling on our Spin bikes and receive a FREE Spin Class
- Benefit from a free NHS Health Check to help you get cycle-fit, available to those aged 40-74.
FREE PARKING; ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS; PRIZES TO BE WON
Event takes place at our YMCA Sports & Community Centre, Prince Road, Redhill, RH1 6JJ
T. 01737 772030.
Live SMART: Making everyday life that little bit easier.